Kim Kardashian Talks Fiancé Kris Humphries

Kim Kardashian Talks Fiancé Kris Humphries

Their engagement news surprised pretty much everyone, but Kim Kardashian says she knew Kris Humphries was the one for her early on.

The “Disaster Movie” actress told press it didn’t take long for her to fall head over heels in love with the NBA stud.

"I really fell in love with him as a person – he's such a good person with a good heart. Everyone that meets him says the same thing."

"If I've had a long day, I'm working really hard or I'm stressed, I just can't wait to come home to him. The time that we've spent together, we have so much fun together and he always, no matter what, puts me in a good mood."

And Kris echoed Kim’s sentiments- "I think probably within a month of meeting her I knew she was 'The One.'"

Kim Kardashian Talks Fiancé Kris HumphriesKim Kardashian Talks Fiancé Kris Humphries

Kim Kardashian Talks Fiancé Kris HumphriesKim Kardashian Talks Fiancé Kris Humphries